Pages

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Truth in Advertising

As one faithful reader reminded me recently, this is a site dedicated to confessional Reformed Baptist theology and practice.

To be faithful to that description, it is my intention in the near future to begin a series of notes on the Confession. (Just so we're clear, that's the 2nd London Baptist Confession of Faith, 1677/1689). It certainly won't be an exhaustive commentary on the Confession. Others (namely, Jim Renihan) are far more equipped for that task. My intention is far less ambitious (and far less demanding). So, I hope to devote at least one thread per week to the Confession.

Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Beyond Zaphon said...

Looking forward to reading the commentary. Reformed Baptists appear to be rare from where I am from.

C. J. Olsen said...

Where are you from?

Jason D. said...

waiting... ;P