Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Nearly two years...

Yes, that is the amount of time I have spent away from this blog. I figured after such a long hiatus, no one was reading this. I was wrong. Two people in the last several months have mentioned stumbling on to my blog. That got me thinking a bit, and I have concluded it is either time to delete the blog, or get it up and running (meaning: trying to post at least once a week). Time to put up, or shut up.

So, here's what I'm going to do: I'll attempt to post at least weekly for the next month or so. If I receive feedback, I'll keep going. If not, I'll probably shut 'er down. So, at the end of the day, people, it's up to you...

See you tomorrow with my first "return" post.

4 comments:

dapalma said...

Well its about time! :) I am happy to have you back on the blog! Is that cynical skepticism I detect? :)
I do want you to know Stefan, that your previous posts (yes the ones from over 2 years ago) still ministered to me, YEARS DOWN THE LINE. I listened to your preaching from the Trinity site and google you. Found you on this blog and it was an excellent chance for me to get to know what you are about in some ways that would be otherwise hard to conclude. in fact your posts about the Federal Vision, got me looking into it, I became familiar with that work and got to have some perspective on it before hearing John Piper speak of it at the Resurgence Conference here in Seattle.
Anyways, my decision to check out Trinity RBC was influenced by my overall picture I got of you as a pastor from reading this blog. So keep it up, if only for my sake, who knows who else may read it in the next 2 years! :)

Love In Christ,
David

P.s. A thought... that might help you have extra material or any material if you are blank, and that is post an outline to your sermons on here. That would give you something to post and it would be greatly appreciated for people like myself. To get home and have your notes and be able to listen again to the sermon and compare notes and thoughts would be cool! Anyways just a thought. :)

Stefan said...

David,

Thanks for the interest in the blog, and more importantly, your interest in Trinity.

Peace,
Stefan

lucidstates said...

Sermon outlines is a great idea. I know John Piper does that on his blog / site, and it is very helpful to the congregation :-D

Jonathan

Robin said...

Yeah! I've been checking your blog occasionally since your last post & almost deleted my link to your blog - I thought you gave up on making entries but glad I waited!
BTW, see you at the ARBCA Assembly?